We represent injured workers in Mecklenburg County, Cabarrus County, Gaston County, Union County, Rowan County, and Iredell County, NC.
If you are hurt at work, you may be entitled to receive workers’ compensation benefits regardless of who was at fault. However, the workers’ compensation system is difficult to navigate. Injured workers must establish that their claim is compensable. Injured workers don’t always know what monetary and medical benefits they are entitled to receive. We are prepared to help you receive full compensation for your wage loss and recover from your injuries.
Insurance companies does not want to continue paying you benefits for an extended period of time. They have large law firms working for them to try to stop your benefits and make you go back to work even before you are able to do so. We will relentlessly work to protect your right to receive workers’ compensation benefits.
Injured workers can face many pitfalls in their claims. Examples include:
- Establishing compensability in a denied claim.
- Not receiving the correct amount of weekly disability checks.
- Your weekly checks are late or don’t arrive at all.
- You are unhappy with the treating doctor selected for you by the insurance company.
- Your work restrictions don’t accurately reflect your ability to work.
- The insurance company isn’t authorizing additional medical treatment.
- The insurance company denied your request for a second opinion with a new doctor.
- The insurance company files a legal pleading or hearing request with the Industrial Commission.
- Your nurse case manager won’t allow you to have a private exam with your doctor.
- The insurance company hires a vocational counselor who isn’t helping you find a well-paying job within your work restrictions.
- You tried to go back to work, but your employer is making you work outside of your work restrictions.
- You are back at work, but your employer is treating you poorly because of your injury.
- You are earning less at your job after your injury than you earned prior to your injury.
If any of these issues are present in your case, then you need to contact an experienced board-certified workers’ compensation attorney at the Olsinski Law Firm, PLLC. We represent and tirelessly advocate for injured workers all across the greater Charlotte area. Our goal is to help you receive all of the compensation you deserve. We will advise you whether it makes sense to take your case to a hearing. A lawyer will always be available to speak with you about your case.
Once your treatment ends, our attorneys will help you evaluate your settlement options. We know how to increase the value of your case.
The links below answer common questions about workers’ compensation law and discuss the numerous ways we advocate for injured workers. If you still have questions, please contact us for a free and confidential consultation about your workers’ compensation claim. We are ready to fight for you!