Justin C. Olsinski, Esq.
Mr. Olsinski went to law school with one focus, to become a criminal defense attorney. Upon graduation and moving down to Charlotte North Carolina, he spoke with other attorneys in the area and decided to open his own practice. He opened the firm in January 2010 and has been growing his experience and the firm throughout the years. Mr. Olsinski has successfully defended cases from B1 Felony First Degree Sex Offenses all the way down to Misdemeanor marijuana charges. He has been named a Top 40 under 40 Attorneys in North Carolina by the National Trial Lawyers as well as the American Society of Legal Advocates. He has focused his work on criminal defense work handling mostly felony and serious criminal charges.
Mr. Olsinski attended Indiana University-Bloomington where he received his Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and History. He attended Hofstra University School of Law, where he graduated in the top half of his class. At Hofstra, he focused his legal course work to center around criminal defense work. While finishing up law school he completed a ten-day intensive seminar emphasizing effective trial advocacy techniques.
Mr. Olsinski is married with a 2 year old daughter and an 8 year old dog. He enjoys spending time with his family, watching sports and playing sports.
J.D., Hofstra University School of Law
B.A., Indiana University-Bloomington
Major(s): Criminal Justice and History
North Carolina Bar Association
Member Since: 2009
Mecklenburg County Bar Association
Member Since: 2009
- AVVO Superb Rating for Top Attorney, Criminal Defense, 2015
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, American Society of Legal Advocates, 2014-2015
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014-2015
- Top 40 Attorney Under 40 in North Carolina, The American Society of Legal Advocates, 2014
- National College of DWI/DUI Defense, 2015
- Mecklenburg County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Criminal Justice Section, 2012-Present
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Criminal Justice Section, 2011-Present
- State of North Carolina v. Rupp, Not Guilty
- North Carolina Bar Association, 2009-Present
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, 2009-Present